Who youll work with:
Recorded Future supports security teams at some of the most ambitious organizations on the planet. The Solution Engineer is a function of our Intelligence Services group, your primary responsibility will be assisting customers with the design and integration of Recorded Future Threat Intelligence data and running projects to support this function.
What youll do:
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be an integrations expert, implementing bleeding edge threat intelligence technology to support a variety of information security teams and customer types including Threat Intelligence, Security Operations, Incident Response, and Developer teams. Your days will be spent working closely with your team and our customers to ensure they are effectively using our threat intelligence integrations as well as doing the following:
- Facilitate implementation of Recorded Future Threat Intelligence data in customer environment
- Understand and drive customer's cyber security use cases, workflows and overall needs to utilize Recorded Future integrations
- Scope and implement custom solutions across a variety of client architectures, applications, and tools
- Create engineering solutions for clients
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Lead projects and mentor technical internal team members
What youll bring:
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in an analytical or technical deployment role
- BA/BS required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Cybersecurity, Threat Intelligence, or Security Operations experience
- Proficiency in Python, JSON and Experience with REST APIs
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage assigned client engagements and tasks from start to completion
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible work location (ability to travel up to 20%)
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and over 90% of Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.