Who youll work with:
Recorded Future supports security teams at some of the most ambitious organizations on the planet. The Solutions Engineer is a function of our Professional Services group, your primary responsibility will be assisting customers with the design and integration of Recorded Future Security Intelligence data and running projects to support this function.
What youll do as a Solutions Engineer:
You will be an integrations expert, implementing bleeding edge security intelligence technology to support a variety of information security teams and customer types including Threat Intelligence, Security Operations, Incident Response, Governance Risk and Compliance, and Developer teams. Your days will be spent working closely with your team and our customers to ensure they are effectively using our security intelligence integrations as well as doing the following:
- Facilitate implementation of Recorded Future Security Intelligence data in customer environments and third party cybersecurity tools
- Understand and drive customer's cyber security use cases, workflows, and overall needs to utilize Recorded Future integrations
- Scope and implement custom solutions across a variety of client architectures, applications, and tools
- Create engineering solutions for clients
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Lead projects and mentor technical internal team members
What youll bring:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in an analytical or technical deployment role
- BA/BS required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior work experience in a Sales Engineering or Professional Service role is a plus
- Cybersecurity, Threat Intelligence, or Security Operations experience
- Experience integrating data with SIEMs and other security tools (TIPs, Vulnerability Management, Security Orchestration and Automation)
- Customer-facing experience, especially in sales engineering or consulting
- Proficiency in Python, JSON and Experience with REST APIs
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage assigned client engagements and tasks from start to completion
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible work location (ability to travel up to 20%)
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.