Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Tired of working with outdated, clinical technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how clinical trials and clinical data are managed? Veevas Vault Clinical Data Management Suite application - including EDC, Coder, and CDB - will truly change how the industry runs clinical trials and we want you on our team!
If you have the ambition to join an exciting, well-established, modern tech company, and have been seeking the ideal opportunity to do something new and interesting, then Veeva is for you.
Veeva, the provider of cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is currently looking for a Clinical Data Solutions Consultant who has a passion for helping our life sciences customers achieve their business goals. As one of the members of our Veeva Vault Solutions Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by understanding our customers business needs and matching the Vault solution that best meets the customers vision.
At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique, and exceptional work environment.
What You'll Do
- Engage with Prospects and Customers to perform effective Discovery sessions
- Provide compelling demonstrations of the Vault CDMS solutions to Clinical Operations and Data Management prospects, including technology-related inquiries
- Refine demonstrations based on trends of the Clinical Research industry and requirements of the research opportunity
- Pre-sales support; including solution presentations and demonstrations, written responses, and relationship building
- Partner Support; including demonstrations and behalf of CRO and Vendor Partners
- Marketing Event Support; including Veeva sponsored events and industry conferences
- Bid Management and RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Manage demonstration environments for CDMS vaults
- 3+ years of experience in a clinical trial role in the life sciences industry
- Understanding drug development and clinical trial processes and supporting technologies
- Direct experience in the build process of clinical databases and/or technologies
- Fluent in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willing to travel, primarily in North America, roughly 20-30%
- Fast learner, energetic self-starter; able to work independently
Nice to Have
- Pre-sales experience
- Experience with Veeva products
- Understanding of SaaS Solutions
- Customer-facing consulting or project experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].