Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 250+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and So Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the worlds leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. and Walmart Mexico to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Solutions Consultant.
The Solutions Consultant will be responsible for providing functional and technical expertise during the design and deployment of the Mirakl platform. This role requires a deep knowledge of eCommerce ecosystems and an eagerness to help clients go-live on the platform quickly and successfully.
The role will also require you to:
- Offer Product Expertise: Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Mirakls Platform, use cases, and services, as well as the best practices and how these provide value to our customers. Utilize this knowledge as a trusted advisor to support and guide our customers in making the right configuration and integration choices.
- Deliver Value & Satisfaction: Kick-off new engagements by understanding the customer strategy, highlighting challenges and risks, validating project scope, and aligning core Mirakl Marketplace capabilities in order to establish the best strategic solution. Strong focus on balancing time-to-market, quality and priorities to ensure successful deliveries.
- Collaborate & Deliver Constant Innovation: Work with different internal teams such as Product to provide valuable feedback and bring ideas to constantly evolve our product, the Sales teams to confirm the scope and use cases of the project, as well as Support teams and Account Managers to help transfer knowledge gained during the project phase. Enable and provide guidance to trusted partners and system integrators outside of Mirakl to ensure joint success on shared projects.
- Have Technical Aptitude: Serve as a Mirakl functional expert able to understand and speak to current web technologies such as RESTful APIs, data-interchange formats, and common solution architectural patterns. Conduct enablement sessions on Mirakls products via remote webinars or in-person to ensure adoption across targeted audiences. Develop a deep understanding of each clients ecommerce ecosystem and provide expertise on how to best integrate with Mirakl.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or Engineering required
- 3-5 years of experience in eCommerce, software consulting, or product management type role
- Experience with data-interchange exchange formats such as JSON/XML, Postman (or equivalent HTTP client), and RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of eCommerce workflows
- Previous customer facing experience required; customer oriented with highly professional communication skills
- Experience training on a technology solution
- Self-motivated, highly detail oriented and takes initiative
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Flexible travel schedule