6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce has changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. Were revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by artificial intelligence and advanced cloud-based software.
As a Solutions Architect, you will understand customers technical requirements and design solutions for integrating systems. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of experts transforming fulfillment and driving measurable improvements to our customers operations. As a Systems Integration Engineer, you will:
- Lead the discovery and documentation of customer integration requirements
- Assist the sales team with scoping the engagement during the pre-sales process
- Develop clear and concise materials for a technical-level audience
- Lead the integration efforts from pre-installation through post go-live handoff to the technical operations team
- Partner with engineering and product management to identify new product requirements and enhancements
You may be great for the role if you have:
- Practical experience with object-oriented programming and data integration technologies
- Ability to create integration design documents and data mapping documents
- Commitment to designing solutions for customers and the ability to explain complex technical requirements to colleagues and customers
- Experience completing time-sensitive projects
Why 6RS? Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.
6RS is an equal opportunity employer committed to building diverse teams.