Full-time, Boston, MA
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up in search of that unique individual who blends a customer service attitude with technical problem solving. If it excites you to deliver marketers the long-awaited solution to unify and activate their customer data by helping design and implement the solution, then this is the job for you.
Demand for the BlueConic CDP is skyrocketing and we have a unique opportunity to provide best-in-class expertise and assistance for visionary marketers who recognize the transformative potential the CDP offers. Were building out the professional services team to meet that demand and exceed expectations.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers havent been able to solve for years. Were headquartered in Boston and our development team works in the Netherlands. With nearly 300 brands using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.
About the Job
As a Solutions Architect, you will partner with Sales Engineering during the sales cycle to conduct customer discovery, scope out a roadmap and work breakdown for complex delivery projects, and post-sale, you will plan, design, and build custom integrations and platform customizations all while working directly with the customer to ensure that BlueConic is implemented and managed in such a way that ensure quick time to value and alignment with their business requirements. Your job is to develop comprehensive recommendations, architectural design proposals, and technical requirements, while also identifying critical dependencies and gaps in the customers stack, all while helping customers understand BlueConics capabilities and the transformative power of liberated data.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Product Engineering teams, Sales Engineering teams, as well as our Solutions teams to actively develop and provide strategic direction for the full solution of our Customer Data Platform implementation.
- Scope, design, and implement the customer data platform from a functional and non-functional perspective.
- Coordinate, design, and build customizations and integrations that align with the standard out-of-the-box capabilities of the platform.
- Provide customer engagements and technical sales support as needed and collaborate with Customer Success and Solutions Consultants on customer data integrations, customer specific models and complex implementations.
- Extensive experience working in a top-tier consulting or technology organization as an architect.
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems and to tie BlueConic solutions to the programs success criteria.
- You have deep interest in big data, AI/ML, analytics, business intelligence, and building marketing technology platforms.
- The confidence to discuss our solutions and technology with both Marketing and IT executives at all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis, and conclusions based on customer interviews and data.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Intimately understand the business challenges that our technology is suited to solve based on your experience working in adjacent technology categories as a vendor, consultant, or end-user.
- Exceptionally high degree of intellectual curiosity with an ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines.
- Are intrigued by or already know about the possibilities of HyperLogLog in combination with faceting in Apache Solr
- Know why we didnt use AWS Lambda but sandbox Node.js processes in Docker ourselves
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best marketing technology product ever, period.
- Be part of a fast-growing team in downtown Boston with offices in the Netherlands
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals
- Join early and help shape this function as it expands and grows with customer demand
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it)