Full-time, Boston, MA or Remote (US)
Salary range: $150,000-$175,000 base salary
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up in search of that unique individual who blends a customer service attitude with technical problem solving. If it excites you to deliver marketers the long-awaited solution to unify and activate their customer data by helping design and implement the solution, then this is the job for you.
Demand for the BlueConic CDP is skyrocketing and we have a unique opportunity to provide best-in-class expertise and assistance for visionary marketers who recognize the transformative potential the CDP offers. Were building out the professional services team to meet that demand and exceed expectations.
We've got a job for you.
As a Solutions Architect, you play a critical role as a member of the project team responsible for the successful onboarding of our largest and most complex enterprise engagements. You will work closely with BlueConics Solution Engineers, Customer Success Managers, and Project Managers in providing world-class service to our customers. You will plan, design, and build custom integrations and platform customizations all while working directly with the customer to ensure that BlueConic is implemented and managed in such a way that ensure quick time to value and alignment with their business requirements. As a member of our Professional Services organization, your priorities are to develop solutions for customer specific use cases which will require you to understand, communicate, and resolve complex configuration, data, and integration challenges from initial contact to resolution.
Additionally, you will partner with Sales Engineering during the sales cycle to conduct customer discovery, scope out a roadmap and work breakdown for complex delivery projects.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Solutions team and Product Engineering teams to actively develop and provide strategic direction for the full solution of our Customer Data Platform implementation.
- Scope, design, and implement the customer data platform from a functional and non-functional perspective.
- Coordinate, design, and build customizations and integrations that align with the standard out-of-the-box capabilities of the platform.
- Provide customer engagements and technical sales support as needed and collaborate with Customer Success and Solution Engineers on customer data integrations, customer specific models and complex implementations.
- Extensive experience working in a top-tier consulting or technology organization as an architect.
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems and to tie BlueConic solutions to the programs success criteria.
- Deep interest in big data, AI/ML, analytics, business intelligence, and building marketing technology platforms.
- The confidence to discuss our solutions and technology with both Marketing and IT executives at all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis, and conclusions based on customer interviews and data.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Intimately understand the business challenges that our technology is suited to solve based on your experience working in adjacent technology categories as a vendor, consultant, or end-user.
- Exceptionally high degree of intellectual curiosity with an ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines.
- Are intrigued by or already know about the possibilities of HyperLogLog in combination with faceting in Apache Solr.
- Understand why we didnt use AWS Lambda but sandbox Node.js processes in Docker ourselves.
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best marketing technology product ever, period.
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals.
- Join early and help shape this function as it expands and grows with customer demand.
- Enjoy competitive salary & benefits and a flexible approach to work with the option of working in office, hybrid, or fully remote.
- Thrive in an inclusive, multi-cultural environment with a values-driven work culture that has been deliberately crafted from the beginning.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers havent been able to solve for years. Were headquartered in Boston and our development team works from the Netherlands. With more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.
As a group, we are driven by building the dream - the collective passion, ethic, vision, and set of values channeled by a group to achieve a common goal of being extraordinary. Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.