Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Solutions Analyst to join the Client Solutions team in its Boston office. This team is responsible for providing relationship support to our clients who are amongst the top Hedge Funds, Institutional Wealth Managers and financial professionals around the world.
This role serves as the initial point of contact with clients for day-to-day inquiries related to our best-of-class global investment suite of software products. A Solutions Analyst resolves majority of client inquiries and documents, escalates as necessary.
In this role, experiences will include interacting with clients at varying levels including Portfolio Managers, Traders, and Compliance Officers and will gain a broad knowledge of the investment lifecycle and front/middle/back office activities, including an understanding of multiple asset classes and trading workflows. Eze prides itself on ensuring that our clients receive globally recognized client service and acknowledges that the employees of our Client Service Organization are at the heart of our success.
- Serves as critical point of contact with clients for day-to-day inquiries
- Work collaboratively with clients, team members and other resources across the company to achieve desired results
- Assesses, troubleshoots, tracks requests, and escalates as necessary to provide real-time solutions
- Continue relevant training within the industry, technology and product
- Creates and performs training to build internal knowledge on product and process
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience in customer service or technology
- Strong customer service skills demonstrated in excellent verbal and written communications, with strong attention to detail
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis/resolution skills
- Ability and experience to work effectively and directly with clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex issues and adapt to different challenges and changing priorities.
- Interest in joining the best team in the investment technology business
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.