Due to Covid19 we are working 100% remotely, this includes the hiring process. When it is safe to do so, we will return to a hybrid of onsite and remote work for some positions.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
As a member of the Arcadia Growth team the Solution Engineer enhances and supports the sales process for clients, territory sellers and Arcadia leadership. This industry leading team engages with clients and potential vendor partners to explore the technology and use cases of the Population Health Analytics platform. The Solution Engineer acts as a market-facing subject matter expert on the Company and our products. The Solution Engineer will attend conferences and events, networking with prospects and establishing yourself as a value-based care analytics expert. At Arcadia, the Solution Engineer has flexible pathways for professional growth.
The most successful Arcadian Solution Engineers will (1) excel in the articulation and demonstration of the Companys products and services, contributing significantly to sales wins, (2) use strong client relationships and deal knowledge to delight customers in the transition process from sales to implementation, and (3) be readily acknowledged as a highly-effective problem solver for internal and external stakeholders, supporting the long-term interest of Arcadia.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Complete all required demo certifications
- Understanding what Arcadia resources to engage at the right time of the sales cycle
- Proficient in the ability to demo Overview Arcadia platform and speak to value of Arcadia solutions
- Proficient in asking key discovery questions and navigating sales conversations through the early stages of the sales cycle.
In 6 months
- Deliver in-depth product demonstrations with appropriate certifications
- Can now deliver a more focused demonstration tailored to the customers use case.
- Understanding of pricing and implementation structure
In 12 months
- Complete role autonomy
- Driving continuous value in all part of the sales cycle including: Discovery, Demo Support, Implementation Planning
- Uses disruptive questions to uncover pain points in current workflow and articulates the Arcadia story around client pain points
- Proficient in the full suite of Arcadia products
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist customers in understanding best practices for products/solutions that apply best for them
- Support all technical aspects of assigned sales pursuits including customer education, introductory meetings, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, etc.
- Participate in technical discovery, use case development and other business and technical requirements development
- Identify and handle key customer technical objections, prescriptively guiding them to success
- Develop and deliver world-class product demonstrations via web conference, on site meetings, trade shows, etc.
- Provide actionable use case expertise internally and externally informed by existing customer input, potential customer needs and market research
- Actively participate in efforts to standardize processes and handoffs between marketing, sales operations, sales, product management and operations to facilitate an efficient end-to-end business model
- Support and respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs as needed
- Assist as needed in development of proposals, SOWs, and other prospect/customer planning documents
- Support the customer contracting process as/when requested
- Provide input into the creation of sales and marketing materials
- Provide internal team and external customer training as needed
- Identify and communicate possible product/solution improvements to product management
- Document and catalogue information on how customers use Arcadias products/solutions for ongoing refinement of best practices or other uses
- Consistently cultivate internal working relationships with other Arcadia team members including but not limited to sales operations, product and account management resulting in effective team work, customer delight and company success
- Pursue a program of company-approved, self-development plan through the use of selected reading, seminars, and participation in continuing education
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management
What You'll Bring
- 5-7+ years professional healthcare experience within Payer, Provider or Life Science
- Understanding of healthcare and value based care (alternative payment models)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate an ability to generate creative solutions
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to listen and articulate an effective story while problem solving
- Persuasive and concise in explaining complex ideas to both technical and non technical audiences
- Experience with Microsoft applications
- Ability to successfully work with various departments and levels of any organization
- Previous experience in Pre-sales, Solution Consulting, or Solution Engineering
Would Love For You To Have
- Experience with or knowledge of Healthcare EMRs, EHRs, RCM systems, practice management systems, life-sciences and/or population health technologies
- Experience with or knowledge of APIS, XML, HTML, HL-7, CCDs as well as and Internet protocols and security
What You'll Get
- Be a valuable and integral member of an industry leading sales organization
- You will deepen your knowledge and experience with relevant and highly sought after experience in value-based care with an industry expert
- Ability to progress your career with flexible career path options in both leadership and sales
- You will work with leading, innovative healthcare organizations across all markets to assist them in their mission to deliver high quality care at low costs
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.