Office Tour Photos
The Manager, Solution Design will be responsible for collaborating across the sales and customer success divisions to develop and guide the business strategy for athena, our prospects, and our clients. The Manager will be responsible for the qualitative and quantitative review, and sign-off of presentations, ROI, and workflow analysis. In addition, the Manager will manage a set of clients and prospects individually. In this capacity, (s)he will lead due diligence and definition of a prospects minimum business requirements for information management strategy, patient engagement strategy and business operations. (S)he will drive the development and positioning of presentations and proposals, highlighting athenas unique value drivers, and will be accountable for setting reasonable ROI expectations. The Manager must be a strong leader for a growing team and a central strategic voice to help shape athenas messaging internally and externally.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
55% [Primary Function]
- Collaboratively support the sales cycle of athenas clients across various segments, directly engaging with prospects at all levels of the organization
- Define strategies to adapt athenahealth workflows and services to unique needs and achieve organizational alignment to deliver that product direction
- Prepare and present athenahealth solutions to prospects and customers; highlight athenas unique services and capabilities and demonstrate athena's value proposition
- Manage the transition from Sales to Professional Services and Account Management internally for engagements in which (s)he is the Solution Design Lead
- Lead the development of professional proposals for prospects and clients, working in partnership with the Sales Executives, Account Executives, Solution Consultants and others
- Develop market intelligence of industry drivers to assist in strategically positioning sales opportunities and increasing the depth of knowledge that is available to the Sales and Customer Success teams, with a focus on aligning athenas services to current key industry trends
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- BS/BA required. Advanced degree preferred
- Significant success in high level consultative sales
- Strong history of developing C-level network and relationships
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Behaviors & Abilities Required:
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
- Excellent communication skills; including formal presentation, business writing, and negotiation
- Strong aptitude for business economics and technology-enabled processes
- Solid influencing skills; provides sound rationale for recommendations to gain others support and commitment.
- Nimble learner who applies new concepts and principles to address problems, and supports experimentation as a way to find the best solution.
More Jobs From