Solution Delivery Manager (Looking for New York/New Jersey based candidates)
In support of our Account Management efforts, we are looking for a unique individual to build trusted relationships with our customers, help those customers understand the value of our services, and show them how they can be successful leveraging Applause across their digital experience initiatives. This person will partner closely with our sales, marketing, community, and product teams, to manage successful customer engagements. This position in based remotely.
The person in this role will own and lead specific customer engagements implementing our SaaS testing solution and services. This position is an integral part of Applause’s long term relationship with its customers and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship.
In order to succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. They must have the maturity, confidence and experience to manage and partner with customers as well as the willingness, energy and technical ability to become a trusted advisor for customers.
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing Applause’s SaaS digital quality testing solution
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable Applause to become a trusted adviser for our customers’ executives and stakeholders
- Provide both engagement and testing strategy leadership to the customer
- Analyze test data and provide research of coverage from multiple sources including our community of testers, environments and devices to show maximum value to customers
- Gather testing requirements from client and translate into actionable testing projects
- Leverage our community of testers around with world to form teams focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Ensure customer and project success by managing completion of deliverables, schedules, customer expectations, and meeting milestones
- Work with Applause Product Management and Engineering organizations to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the Applause product suite
- Work with leadership to channel commonalities across customers into Applause best practices across our products and services
- Pursue areas of solution expansion within active customer base
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the software testing domain, quality engineering, App Economy
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Competent with application software implementation and testing practices
- Ability to lead client training, testing scope and knowledge transfer sessions both remotely and on-site
- A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business and technical environments
- Bachelors or Master’s degree from a 4 year University
- Either of the following:
- 4+ years of software quality assurance or quality engineering experience with at least 3 years' software testing lead or management experience
- 4+ years of system implementation or consulting experience with at least 3 years as a senior consultant or project manager
- Experience in web and mobile software testing or QE
Who We Are:
Applause leverages its worldwide community of on-demand digital testing professionals to create curated and vetted testing teams who provide our clients with a full suite of testing and feedback solutions. Our white glove approach seamlessly integrates with any SDLC process, enabling leading brands across all industriesto increase development velocity and deliver high-quality digital experiences to their customers.
Applause is a place where everyone belongs and where we believe everyone deserves the exceptional. Since our founding, we have continued to celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We have a global workforce that, like our crowd, embraces diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. Our employees bring their true self to Applause. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you are qualified to perform the essential functions of this role, but believe you require a reasonable accommodation to do so, please email [email protected]. Please be sure to include the role you are applying for and the nature of the reasonable accommodation you are seeking in your email.