Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Do you seek out problem-solving at the intersection of business and technology within the QC Lab? Do you readily identify novel solutions for distracting technology issues? Do you desire to work at the forefront of LIMS and Quality Platforms within the Pharma industry? Veeva is building the first modern cloud LIMS system and is hiring Solution Consultants to confidently demonstrate the power and value to our customers.
As a member of the Veeva Quality Suite Solution Consulting team, you will partner with the Strategy and Sales teams in supporting the sales process by leading customer business benefit-centric demonstrations of Vault LIMS within the Vault Quality Suite. This is an opportunity to build new skills with the first modern LIMS application and addressing the lab of the future to meet the objectives of our customers. At Veeva, you will work with a passionate, growing team within an environment focused on employee and customer success.
What You'll Do
- Analyzing and understanding customer expectations
- Configuring and delivering solution demonstrations of Vault LIMS and the Vault Quality Suite
- Using experience to guide customers to a best-in-class solution
- Providing solution-oriented and business value generating responses to Requests for Proposals/Information (RFPs/RFIs)
- Preparing and delivering presentations highlighting the value of Vault LIMS in RFP/RFI responses
- Leading Workshops, Conference Room Pilots (sandbox exercises), and Proof of Concepts to help our customers vividly understand how their business process can be enhanced through the deployment of Vault LIMS.
- Working with cross-functional team members to ensure customer success and deliver value
- Contribute to company growth by recording videos, presenting webinars, and attending conferences
- 3+ years of experience working with, delivering, or supporting LIMS applications for the manufacturing sector
- 3+ years of experience in the pharma/biotech, MedTech, or similarly regulated industry
- Success in pre-sales or similar customer-facing role for a software company
- Knowledge of quality/manufacturing operations in pharma/biotech and/or medical member service/diagnostics sectors
- Willingness to travel 20-30%, primarily in the US (when possible)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Bachelors Degree
Nice to Have
- Experience with software solutions used by Quality Assurance and Manufacturing in the pharma/biotech and/or medical device/diagnostics sectors
- Quality Management Systems (QMS), Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- SaaS/Cloud solutions and software technology experience
- Experience in consulting or project implementation
- Masters Degree
Perks & Benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].