Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Join Veeva as we innovate life sciences training. As the Solution Consultant, eLearning, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process of Veeva accredited GxP eLearning library for customers in Life Sciences. As one of the members of our Veeva Vault Solution Consulting team, you will be required to understand our customers training needs and matching the LearnGxP and Vault Training solution that best addresses the customers vision.
This role is seeking a leader with an understanding of both the global life sciences industry and the online learning space. In this role, you will lead demonstrations that showcase customer solutions, facilitate relationships with key customer stakeholders, support marketing efforts and provide support for customer implementations. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for and involved in all sales supports initiatives put in place to enable rapid growth of the eLearning solutions within Veeva.
This is a work anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role, and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Analyzing and understanding customer requirements
- Configuring and delivering solution demonstrations combining eLearning and LMS solutions
- Using experience to guide customers to a best-in-class solution
- Providing solution-oriented responses to Requests for Proposals/Information (RFPs/RFIs)
- Preparing and delivering presentations aligned to RFP/RFI responses
- Leading Workshops, Conference Room Pilots (sandbox exercises), and Proof of Concepts
- Configuring and managing customer trial accounts
- Working with cross-functional team members to ensure customer success and delivering value
- Support marketing activities such as recording videos, presenting webinars, editing website content, attending conferences, and more
- Willingness to travel 20-30%, primarily in the US (when possible)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Bachelors Degree
Nice to Have
- Experience with GxP-specific eLearning development
- Learning Management System experience
- Experience in consulting or project implementation
- Instructional Design Degree
Perks & Benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].