Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
We are currently looking for a Solution Consultant to drive sales for cloud-based commercial solutions into Pharma/Biotech companies.
As a member of our Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by working with Account Partners and Strategists to understand customers business needs, matching the Vault solution that best meets the customers requirements, and providing value-based product demonstrations of the Commercial Content applications.
At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique and exceptional work environment.
What You'll Do
- Engage with Prospects and Customers to perform effective Discovery sessions
- Provide compelling demonstrations of the Vault solutions to customers
- Refine demonstrations based on the needs of the industry
- Manage demonstration environments for Vaults
- Bid Management and RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Solution Design
- Partner Support
- Strategy Support
- Product Development Support
- Marketing Event Support
- 4+ years of experience in the life sciences or related industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 20%
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Bachelors degree in technology or related field
- Willingness to travel
Nice to Have
- Experience with Veeva Vault PromoMats or MedComms
- Prior experience in Pre-Sales Consulting
- Prior experience with Life Sciences Commercial solutions
- Working knowledge of MLR and / or Medical Affairs content review and approval.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].