Cogito is searching for an experienced Solution Architect to join our Technical Solutions team. The ideal candidate has a mix of client-facing skills, implementation experience, production support management, and Enterprise level Telephony/Network/Security/Cloud know-how.
You will be responsible for working with current and future Cogito clients to design and deploy enterprise-grade solution integrations with a firm understanding of telephony and networking. You will design technical solutions to solve for potential interoperability challenges between a clients enterprise telephony network and Cogito services.
Post-implementation, you are expected to provide direction, coordination and knowledge sharing with the Production Operations team for issues related to custom engineered solutions that are escalated from the client. Conversant with a broad variety of subjects, you can triage and manage a broad range of issues.
You are empowered to manage your own destiny by prioritizing work and creating processes to improve efficiency in implementations and documenting deployments. You have the drive to make things better, discover root causes, and never stop delivering value to our clients.
- Estimate level of involvement in terms of people, process, and technology.
- Respond to RFI/RFP to determine how the solution must be developed.
- Develop, implement, and support Custom Engineering solutions for complex client engagements.
- Design and implement dedicated direct connections from the client network.
- Design complex and efficiently operable networks to support real-time protocols.
- Act as the network subject matter and policy expert in a mix of cloud deployment models.
- Fault isolation, service recovery, and incident analysis during implementation.
- Interact with project and development teams to assist in prioritizing slated projects.
- Manage solution testing with Partners to gain integration certifications
- 5+ years of software pre-sales, post-sales, provisioning and implementation experience preferably in SaaS or subscription based business model.
- Strong background in Telephony Systems including Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) experience
- Experience working with Contact Center domain in PBX, ACD, Reporting, WFO/CallRecording.
- Experience working in Enterprise level Contact Center environments including Avaya, Cisco and Genesys experience.
- Working experience deploying Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Hands-on design, operation, and support of large, high-availability, global enterprise networks.
- Multi-vendor hardware and software environments (Cisco and Oracle experience preferred).
- Executing best practice concepts including RFC, SLAs, and change management.
- Strong understanding of Network Infrastructure, Protocols, and Security.
- Network applications including VoIP, encryption, SSO.
- TCP/IP fundamentals (packet level analysis).
- Network protocols including TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, RTP.
- ISP, large POP, co-location and revenue-generating network experience
- Hardware including Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, Gigamon, Sonus and Palo Alto products.
- Virtualized desktop environments including Citrix and/or ZenApp
- Experience with CRM integration (i. e. Salesforce.com).
- Experience with other public or private cloud providers.
- Working experience with various flavors of Operating Systems, including CentOS and OSX.
- Working experience with various flavors of Databases including MySQL.
- Experience with at least one or more major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with Docker and one orchestration platform (Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Docker Swarm) is a plus
- Proficient with one or more IT automation frameworks, such as Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, etc. is a plus
Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your familys health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
401(k) retirement plan options
Ongoing professional development and cross-training
20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriots Day is a holiday)
2 "Be Gentle" personal days
Company paid parental leave upon hire
Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Stocked groceries in the kitchen
Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.
More Jobs From