The Solution Architect (SA) is responsible for designing a product specific solution architecture and implementing it in practice. He or she has a clear vision of our product and understands how it should benefit our customers business. The SA also translates this vision to the Product Development team so they can build product enhancements that are highly-tailored to the majority of our customers needs and requirements.
The Solution Architect takes part in all stages of the product deployment process. At the first stage of a project, a SA gathers the requirements to a software solution from stakeholders. Specifically, he/she communicates an idea of the product with customer business area owners, executives, and other project stakeholders to understand their pain points and requirements and to define the right vision of the future system. He or she cooperates with a SecZetta business analyst to help the latter properly translate stakeholders requirements into functional and nonfunctional requirements to a product. The SA then assists explaining these requirements and architectural framework to the implementation team, so they can configure our product to solve customers business problems (The SA is often the middleman between different stakeholders and project resources.)
During the implementation stage, the Solution Architect participates in making crucial technical decision that may impact the ultimate results of the project (for example, technology stack and integration with third-party systems). The SA works with the entire project team to elaborate on all possible options of how the idea can be made a reality. The SA is also responsible for oversight of the final product configuration and review of the engineers work.
- Define, document and deliver the SecZetta Architecture and Design Framework.
- Govern the Architecture and Design during project delivery by enforcing the use of existing and evolving solutions and patterns.
- Introduce improvements in implementation configuration patterns and design.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for the SecZetta Identity Suite to multiple cross-LOBs teams and resources, project sponsors and senior management.
- Play a lead role in technology and security improvement exercises related to SecZetta products; Participate in cross-functional teams of both business process and technology.
- 5-7+ years of experience in technical IT security, identity, or related role
- BS degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on technical expertise building and supporting information security and/or identity solutions
- An understanding of the cloud computing business model
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Experience building solutions using AWS services.
- Experience working with to wide range of organizations, from SMB to Fortune 1000 and/or Global 2000
- Strong ability to dive deep into customer solutions
- Willingness to be hands-on to experiment with and learn about a variety of technical solutions
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to turn detailed analysis into useful strategic insights and make appropriate recommendations.
- Experience and detailed knowledge of the identity use cases and insights related to cloud computing and IT.
- Strong consultative and technical presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Solid understanding of information security access controls across multiple operating systems, Active Directory, database and application environments.
- Broad experience and understanding of the regulatory environment, industry standards and best practices.
- Experience managing cross-disciplinary teams with high priority on security, accountability, efficiency within deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Ability to analyze processes and procedures and make technology recommendations to close operational gaps.
- Requires technical knowledge and experience with information security standards and information security and infrastructure products such as IAM, directory services, data analysis and modeling tools, authentication mechanisms and standards.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Startup/ Consulting Experience