Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
What you'll be doing:
- Engage with client teams to architect technical integrations during both pre-sales and post-sales discovery sessions
- Create/Propose reusable templates for Seismic's delivery strategy
- Document the architecture and detail the technical data flows between systems to accomplish clients business objectives
- Support the integrations team on client initiatives and projects with expertise in enterprise architecture
- To learn quickly, across a variety of subject areas and apply learned skills to solve issues
- Expertly communicate complicated ideas to a wide range of audiences, both technical and non-technical at large enterprise customers and internally
What youll bring to the team:
- Large-scale technical project implementation experience
- Solid client-facing experience
- Expertise in enterprise architecture and best practices
- Strong knowledge of JSON, SQL, AWS (cloud experience)
- Strong API experience
- Experience working with C-level executives
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.