About the Role
Are you looking for a challenging and impactful role in a fast-growing startup? Teikametrics is looking for a full-time Test Architect role.
Our Engineering and Data science teams are building highly impactful retail optimization solutions for our customers. As a Test Architect, you own the strategic direction of our entire software suite quality, release management to drive higher customer satisfaction and engineering productivity. You also take an active part in driving the compliance testing strategy of our product. Thus you take an active part in enabling our product to be the best-in-class.
What youll be doing
Architect end-to-end software system test strategy.
Champion best practices in testing and release management.
Collaborate across Engineering, Product, and Design teams to understand the testing needs of our business and strategize the test plans.
Design test automation framework to champion our continuous integration and deployment goals.
Design core test components & libraries to enable our engineering teams to test their changes end-to-end.
Lead the Code coverage initiative across all of our engineering teams
Lead the performance and load testing initiatives to enable our software to be ready to scale up to the growing needs of the business.
Take an active part in compliance verifications/testing of our systems.
The Value You Deliver
Raise the quality bar of our software, thus drive higher customer satisfaction.
Increased Engineering velocity in delivering new features to our customers.
Enable our systems to scale up to the growing needs of our business.
Enable our systems to be security compliant.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 8 years of solid software product testing experience.
- 5 years + experience in automation framework development.
- Experience designing and developing automation test frameworks and tools in Java, Python, or C#/C++, or equivalent experience
- Experience with standard QA tools and practices, such as functional API testing, integration testing, and UI functionality and usability testing, with a passion for automation
- Familiarity with Java unit-testing frameworks
- Competency in database technology relational and non-relational databases
- Schema mapping experience
- Experience developing software leveraging AWS technologies is a plus
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform. Were building an operating system to optimize every aspect of a retailer's business -- from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. The Teikametrics Marketplace Optimization Platform uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best-in-class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, Bengaluru, India, and Tel Aviv, Israel, and Hong Kong, China. We are looking for team members who are values-aligned, make an impact on our mission, and thrive in our fast-growing organization.