Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Superpedestrian is seeking a Software QA Engineer, Data Integrations to join our growing test team to ensure the delivery of a robust software stack for our industry-leading scooter service. The ideal candidate has strong software development skills with the ability to autonomously solve problems and collaborate cross-functionally.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and execution of functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests
- Perform API testing for data exchange with external entities and internal reporting platforms
- Perform testing of our software systems including through the physical interaction with the scooter
- Support the automation frameworks that are used by both development and QA teams
- Review overall defect trends to help identify areas needing re-factoring
- Drive the definition and implementation of software QA standards for the development teams
Who you are:
- 2+ years of industry experience testing scalable backend services
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes and tools (Selenium, JIRA, Test Management Tools)
- Experience with Django, Rails, Node or similar web framework
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with RESTful web services, JSON
- Working knowledge of database systems
- Self-starter, not afraid to dig into problems
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan.
- Generous time off policy
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrians future.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! Wed love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.