We are seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team of hands-on SQA’s and SDET’s who are qualifying robotic solutions. This role requires the QA person to develop manual test cases, perform testing on in-house test floors in our labs, and occasionally to support new product launches in the field at customer sites.
- Willing to learn a complex robotic hardware environment.
- Work with Software Development Engineers and tech leads to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
- Create test plans and test cases per requirements and design.
- Execute test cases across all functional areas of our products.
- Perform testing on in-house test floors and occasionally in production to ensure that all features have been manually tested prior to production deployment.
- Identify, Debug, document, Retest Software Defects (Jira).
- Report test and defect data. Be a vocal advocate for quality in every phase of the development process.
- This role involves occasional travel to customer sites.
Required Skills and experience
- Operation of Unit Test and System Test Frameworks.
- Familiarity with running and configuring software tests (Python, bash).
- Linux (Ubuntu).
- VCS (Git).
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- 5+ year’s experience in manual test case development with complex electro-mechanical hardware.
More Jobs From