The Eze Eclipse™ solution is a born-in-the-cloud investment solution that supports start-up, emerging equity-, and event-focused hedge funds’ full investment process in a single, unified platform through a secure web browser interface. As a Software Performance Engineer on the performance engineering team you will be responsible for many aspects of performance analysis, monitoring, capacity planning and working with other engineering teams to ensure that our products meet our performance goals. You will be utilizing the latest front-end and back-end technologies within a highly automated continuous integration/continuous delivery environment.
Day to Day:
• Collaborate with development teams to understand complex architecture, dependencies, domain and evaluate performance of various product areas and recommend improvements
• Implement and maintain performance testing infrastructure
• Monitor and analyze performance of various software components
• Automate performance tests
• Create relevant reports and dashboards
• Experience in performance engineering in a SaaS environment for enterprise software
o Container orchestration
o Maintaining infrastructure and scaling
o Experience in troubleshooting
• Experience developing performance test automation
• Experience developing dashboards to monitor performance
• Background in Software development, ideally in a software engineering role in a scrum team
• Strong in collaboration and communication
• Solid problem-solving
It would be great if you also had experience with:
• Large-scale performance monitoring and analysis
• APM and Distributed Tracing
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.