Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events. While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Software Engineering Intern (PatientSecure) for our Lexington, MA office.
This PatientSecure Engineering team is responsible for the development of Imprivatas newest product, PatientSecure, which utilizes palm-vein biometric identification to link patients to their correct medical records. PatientSecure improves patient safety and satisfaction, eliminates duplicate medical records, and guards against identity theft and insurance fraud.
In this role you will be part of an agile team working on challenging product development projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to build software from concept to prototype, test complex products, and research new technologies. You will interface with a variety of roles during the product lifecycle including Development, QA, Product Management, User Experience, and Release Management.
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: C#, C++, or Java
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience developing software on the Windows platform
- Knowledge of Integrated Development Environments such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, or Xcode
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and a passion for programming
- In pursuit of a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of web and UI development
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server or MySQL
- Strong debugging skills
- Ability to solve complex problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Self-sufficient, with ability to complete projects with little guidance
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous work experience
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From