Office Tour Photos
Join Imprivata, a company leading the way in innovation and excellence in the fast growing IT Healthcare space. Work with a group of software development professionals who have years of experience and who value hard work just as much as working in a casual and fun environment. This is the chance to gain real world experience and be a part of our exciting team!
In this role you will be part of a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment working on challenging software development projects. You will have the opportunity to work on a team that builds software from concept to prototype by learning, translating and developing new security technologies. The successful candidate will interface with a variety of roles within the software development lifecycle including Product Management, QA, and Release Management.
Summer interns work on a variety of team and individual projects and have the opportunity to participate in lunch and learn sessions with senior leadership and engineers.
- Experience with at least one of: C++, Java, Swift, Python and Linux
- Knowledge of Integrated Development Environments, such as Eclipse, Visual Studio, Xcode
- In pursuit of a degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Computer Engineering
- Self-sufficient, able to complete projects with little guidance
- Knowledge of web development, native Windows development, native mobile development and/or native Linux development a plus
- Knowledge of UI development a plus
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task, strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and a passion for programming
- Strong debugging skills
- Previous work experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems by thinking analytically and creatively
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups
More Jobs From