Definitive Healthcare is a global healthcare technology company that provides leading intelligence on the healthcare provider market.
We are on an incredibly exciting trajectory and have more than doubled in size in the past 2 years, with over 600 employees. It has been recently honored by multiple surveys as the Best Place to Work and one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise. It is empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
This is your chance to be a part of a journey where you can develop a product that will truly affect and transform the life science industry.
Definitive Healthcares products are developed with a focus on uncompromising quality and attention to detail. We need your help to accomplish this through a variety of responsibilities. As a Software Test Engineer, you will work closely with DevOps, Product Management and Software Engineering to test our applications on pre-production and production environments. Collaborating with key stakeholders, you will help automate the testing process to support Definitive Healthcares web application that garners traffic from 10,000+ users on weekly basis. Through a combination of automated and manual testing you will be responsible for ensuring that all users of Definitive Healthcares products have a seamless, consistent, and predictable experience.
- Be a system thinker; develop subject matter expertise and understand the ways users use our products
- Participate in full SDLC as a member of a Scrum team attending daily standups and other required meetings
- Create and maintain both manual and automated test cases and perform product testing through the release cycle including software and database changes by executing functional and regression tests (using accelQ), performance tests (using JMeter), service level and back-end tests as required
- Defect Management, including defect creation, test case updates, and interaction with developers for clarification and issue resolution
- Partner with the Product Owners (to provide feedback and suggestions for improvement of requirements), Developers (to ensure the delivery of a high-quality product), and DevOps (to incorporate test automation suites into our delivery pipeline)
- Conduct project post implementation reviews to identify lessons learned and actions for continuous improvement
- Escalate, in timely manner, any conflicts and issues and provide input for resolution
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in software testing practices and methodologies
- 2+ years of experience in cross browser UI / functional test automation tools such as Selenium, QTP, accelQ, etc.
- Hands-on experience with performance test tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner, etc.
- Hands-on experience with relational database management systems with SQL
- Experience with test planning and test execution of web and non-web applications
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (Agile/Scrum)
- Experience with Continuous Integration Test Management tools like Azure DevOps, GitHub, etc.
- Experience with Document Management tools like SharePoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills, along with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse range of technical and non-technical team members
- Fastidious attention to detail and a desire to deliver high quality products
Finishing touches (Preferred):
- Experience in Healthcare IT
- Experience with Data Lake/Warehouse testing with PL/SQL or Spark Scala skills
- Experience with service API test automation solutions
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.
-Business Development Manager
Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.
I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.
If you dont fit all of these qualifications, but believe youre still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If youre interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information