Office Tour Photos
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
- Develop and review user interfaces using custom React components
- Design and implement enterprise-scale server side Node services
- Create automated tests
- Maintain a continuous integration pipeline
- Create first pass documentation
Youll enjoy this role if you are
- Able to perform peer review on team members code
- Able to demonstrate experience working in an open-source community, preferably via contributions on Github/Gitlab
- Experienced with automated testing and continuous integration
- Not necessarily a designer, but capable of taking designs and turning them into attractive, functional, and accessible UIs using a mix of front-end frameworks and basic HTML/CSS
- Comfortable integrating with a wide variety of third-party services
- Capable at troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners in a matrixed environment
- Experienced working with multiple developers on a single codebase, i.e., Gtihub/lab, Bitbucket, etc.
What youll need to be successful
- Passion for the web, open source development, and for helping build exceptional online experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred
- Proven delivery skills, working with software engineering teams in an Agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility towards dealing with frequently shifting priorities
- Positive attitude toward opportunities to be involved in brainstorming and product development
- Ability to maintain a positive and constructive outlook, focused on driving results, and good at finding solutions to solve tough problems and challenges
Extra credit if you
- Experience with Drupal 8 development, or another PHP framework
We are committed to continually strengthening our people-first culture within our Acquia family. Acquia is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Our highly motivated team features individuals from a multitude of backgrounds who offer their unique perspectives, starting with their first project as a new hire to their 100th as a manager and beyond. For every step in between, we help Acquians grow by promoting a culture of continuous learning through mentorship, knowledge-sharing, feedback, and more.
Thank you for considering Acquia for your next career move, and we look forward to receiving your application. Theres no such thing as the perfect candidate. So, were not looking for someone who matches all of our criteria; were looking for someone with the potential to grow outward and upward. Regardless of how much of the criteria you meet, you should apply!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
More Jobs From