About the Role
Validity is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on our data management team products team. As a member of the data management team, youll work closely with other engineers, product management, and other stakeholders to design, build, and maintain a world-class data management solution for Validitys customers.
While you dont need a fancy degree to work here, you do need to embrace learning and continuous improvement, be self-motivated and work well in a collaborative environment with lots of other personalities. The people we hire are pragmatic, versatile, data-driven, and self-directing those customers to achieve their goal outcomes.
This role will be focused on the data side of the business that primarily works on applications that interface with Salesforce and other CRMs. Validitys data product suite is the best industry, and we are looking to continually improve our feature set and user experience.
This role will be working directly with the product and our QA team to prioritize high-value enhancements and delivering code on a regular basis.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code with a focus on scalability and resiliency
- Work collaboratively with the team and technical team leads to develop and demonstrate proofs of concept for new features and products
- Work collaboratively with other engineers on the team to provide valuable feedback on PRs and help others learn
- Integrate our products with market-leading customer relationship platforms (CRMs), email service providers (ESPs), and mailbox providers (ISPs)
- Assist in infrastructure improvements to support low-latency, high-performance applications that back hundreds of millions of customer interactions per month
- Create and maintain technical documentation of new features or services
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- Experienced in CSS, HTML, and mobile responsive design
- Passionate about UI, UX, and Design Systems, and working with designers to create engaging and intuitive experiences across platforms.
- Experience working on a team where other individuals have contributed to a project and a demonstrated ability to understand, improve, and safely extend an existing codebase.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- Full-stack experience in Java (not required)
- Any experience working with Salesforce APIs (not required)