Are you passionate about technology and staying up-to-date on industry trends? Do you consider yourself an advocate for change and eager to step outside your comfort zone?
Constant Contact is a trusted partner in helping small businesses, nonprofits, and individuals achieve real results and move their businesses forward. With all the tools you need to market your ideas, we make it easy to quickly and affordably build a professional brand online, attract customers, and do more business online.
As a Software Engineer, you will be a crucial member of our agile team, working with innovative tools, processes, and people to engineer platform services that are distributed and consumed on a massive scale. Work with Product owners & UX designers to build next-generation UI applications.
What youll do:
- Be a key contributor to a cross-functional, agile product delivery team
- Deliver scalable and sustainable platform services
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects, UX, and other engineers on a daily basis
- Work on the core Guidance product that guides our customers across the product - Onboarding, entry to the product, providing recommendations across the product features.
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
- Be a key contributor to the creation of a long-term, scalable architecture
- Participate in code reviews, design sessions, sprint ceremonies: backlog grooming & planning, retro, standup
- Mentor junior members of the team on best practices, architecture and development
Who you are:
- 3+ years developing large-scale applications on the front-end
- 2-3 years experience working with REST APIs
- Subject Matter Expert in React.js
- Experience in design libraries like Material or Ant is preferred
- ES6/7 or Typescript experience is good to have
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres) is preferred
- Experience with Protractor, RSpec, Cypress or equivalent integration test framework is preferred
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Experience working with Jenkins, Sonar is preferred
- Have a comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts
- Proven ability to design future-proof, maintainable, large-scale systems
- Working knowledge of CDN, image hosting, networking routing is preferred
Why you'll love us:
- We celebrate one anothers differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- Youll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments and seek coaching opportunities.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From excellent medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must have received, or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for the job.