At Forrester, were trusted to work on trailblazing, mission critical problems that business and technology leaders face today. Thats why were always looking to empower talented individuals to perform at their best every single day. Were proud of our community of smart people and vibrant voices who come together to do whats right by our clients and each other. Our success is driven by curiosity, courage and customer obsession. The confidence and drive to be bold at work. Join us and build an extraordinary future.
About This Role:
This role is a key part of Forresters growing Product Technology group, which prioritizes delivering value through fact-based intelligence. We deliver innovative digital product experiences by ensuring customer, product, and market needs are properly implemented and reflected in a customer-ready digital product.
This exceptional candidate must be able to contribute to the definition of requirements and convert them into high-performing, scalable solutions. You will collaborate with a diverse team of developers, product owners, and business owners to make these designs a reality.
You will be a key part of a highly functioning team by helping in a couple of areas:
- Collaborate: Work closely with a dynamic technical team and partners in Product Management, Digital Experience Design, QA, and Dev Ops to build high-value software for our clients. You will drive decisions in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Solve Problems: Drive solutions for our teams by solving complex problems, troubleshooting microservice APIs (application programming interfaces) and multi-component systems.
- Grow: Mentor other software engineers and collaborators to help them build the right set of skills and processes to enable Forrester to deliver innovative digital products.
- Innovate: Work with our data scientists to implement new machine learning approaches, feedback mechanisms, and data pipelines that help us better respond to client needs.
- 3+ years of experience designing, building and maintaining enterprise web-based Java solutions and microservices in a production application.
- 2+ years of experience with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud. Including the experience of deploying Linux and cloud-based applications.
- 1+ years of Experience developing in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience rapidly prototyping solutions based on incomplete and evolving business requirements using new and innovative technologies.
- Experience designing and executing all levels of automated testing (unit, load, and performance) including writing unit tests in JMockit/Junit/Mockito
- Experience clearly and concisely communicating with technical and non-technical customers as part of an Agile/Scrum development process.
- BS in computer science or a related field is required; M.S. preferred
Were a network of knowledge and experience leading to richer, fuller careers. Here, were always learning. Whether you want to hone your strengths or discover new ones, Forrester is the place to go for it. Its a place where everyone is given the tools, support, and runway they need to go far. Well be right there beside you, every step of the way.
Lets be bold, together.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.