Join the SecOps software revolution at Rapid7, building amazing user experiences with cutting edge technologies. As a member of the Threat Exposure Management team in Los Angeles, California you will work on security analytics and data visualizations. We seek self-organized, highly motivated team members passionate about solving difficult problems and making a difference.
The ideal candidate is a passionate problem solver who is willing to learn new skills and new technologies and to mentor their teammates based on their own experience. Experience with back end development, agile development, AWS infrastructure, and the security industry are strong plusses.
- Build scalable services to ingest security and network data
- Bring all your creativity and engineering skills to have our customers not just use our products, but also to love them and redefine the way they think about security.
- Collaborate with UX experts, product management and the rest of a very energetic, diverse and passionate organization to build the best experience possible for our customers in an agile environment utilizing cutting-edge technologies.
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Strong experience in OO programming with Java or similar language
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Dedication, passion, and an eagerness to learn and improve
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with cloud providers and microservices development are strong plusses
- Kombucha on tap
- Ping pong, foosball, card games and people that will play and probably beat you
- Book club, lunch and learns and a culture of continual learning
- Occasional Catered lunches & happy hours
- Lots of room to make an impact and grow with us
- Work on something cool that makes a difference