The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. Better Work, Better World, starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Were looking for an energetic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial software engineer with proven experience delivering software features and improving software systems. The Software Engineer will get to develop capabilities in a service oriented architecture and build new features with company-wide impact. The Software Engineer will work on a collaborative engineering team with a close partner on the product team. We have ambitious goals and encourage engineers to think boldly with colleagues. We work in a fast moving environment and provide the autonomy to innovate in your areas of expertise.
- Primary technologies include .NET backend and API layer with Angular and Node.js frontend, hosted in Azure Cloud
- Develop application software, databases, and APIs in Azure
- Support development, launch, and rollout of new features to over 7,000 clients
- Partner closely with Product and other teams to anticipate user needs
- Join design sessions about application architecture and database design
- Provide code reviews and feedback to peers and improve our overall technical ability
- Contribute ideas to improve processes and practices of the team
- Write automated tests and take ownership for code working in production
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If youve got all the below skills, drop what youre doing right now and reach out. If youve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Strong track record in developing full stack application software
- Proficient in the Microsoft Stack or similar technologies
- Experience with some or all of the following:
- Cloud hosted applications, especially Azure
- Agile development processes
- Continuous Integration and deployment with automated testing
- Database design using relational, document, and graph databases
- Architectural design for highly scalable applications
- Fluency with a variety of languages we love to experiment in production and were interested in which technologies excite you.
- Entrepreneurial spirit we expect all our engineers to provide leadership at every level and to push to improve everyday.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree, or 1 years of relevant experience in software development.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.