We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. Thats why our mission is to build the worlds most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to work on our products for the Competitive business unit. The Competitive business unit covers all products for our high school, club, and small college teams. Examples of projects include creating tools to help athletes get recruited, giving teams the video they need, when they need it by leveraging our global library of sports video, and building the future of Hudls team communication tools.
- A problem solver. You understand that problem solving is a team effort and will help others in our Engineering Team learn and develop.
- A translator. You translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
- Flexible. You understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and getting work done.
- Are excited to have your work used by real people to solve real problems.
- Believe culture matters. More than anything else.
- Are as passionate about winning as the coaches we serve.
- Are a team. Comprised of engineers, designers, marketers, and former athletes who love sports and/or tech.
- Are fans of rapid iteration.
- Have a profitable, kick-ass product. It's changing coaches and athletes lives globally.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. Were all about a healthy work-life balance. Well give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. Were lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Well give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure youll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, thats free money. Well match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.