Immuta is the universal cloud data access control platform, enabling data teams to automate data access control on any cloud, using any data platform, at scale. With Immuta, organizations can finally unlock the full value of their data even the most sensitive data while improving productivity, reducing time to data, maintaining strong security, and enabling new data sharing use cases.
Since our founding in 2015, Immuta has now become the leader in cloud data access control. That comes by applying our expertise in engineering, security, ethics, and law. But, more importantly, it requires a relentless focus on our customers needs. Immutas customers understand that data is the most critical asset for innovation. Secure, democratized, self-service access to cloud-based data is an imperative to accelerate business intelligence, data science, and data sharing outcomes.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
Fields Software Engineers work to serve Immutas customers by building scalable APIs and integrations. Such integrations come in the form of identity management solutions, metadata catalog adapters, and various plugins of the Immuta product facilitating the evolving customer requirements. Engineers on the Integration Development team will build custom plugins to support our enterprise customers needs, continuously extending Immutas functionality and improving its integration capabilities. Engineers on the Integrations team will also work closely with Immutas product engineering team. They will help the team build a data governance product thats been changing how companies consume data.
- Build web integrations using cutting-edge technologies, primarily in Node.js and TypeScript.
- Become a subject-matter expert for integrations with Immutas Data Governance product and will participate in architecting customer solutions and troubleshooting related customer issues.
- Explore new technology and expand the teams technical expertise.
WE VALUE SOFTWARE ENGINEERS WHO:
- Have at least two years of coding experience
- Have a deep understanding of at least one programming language and have a willingness and aptitude for learning other languages.
- Tackle challenging problems with innovative thinking and determination.
- Use excellent communication skills to discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical individuals effectively.
- Build scalable integrations and APIs that would be used by both internal and external customers.
- Like to get out of their comfort zone and expand their knowledge.
- Are comfortable with operating with little to no supervision.
- Appreciate automated software testing and continuous integration and deployment of their code.
TECHNOLOGIES YOU WILL USE:
- Node.JS using TypeScript for server-side development. Some projects may also use Python, Go, and other languages, depending on the project requirements.
- PostgreSQL and other RDBMS systems
- AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud services
- Data platforms such as Databricks, Snowflake, and other exciting technologies
- CI/CD Pipelines
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums and deductibles for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.