The Open World Mining team is integrated with perception and machine learning to mine logs, find interesting events, and turn useful data into impacting ML approaches.
The Motional global headquarters are located at 100 Northern Avenue in Boston, MA. Nestled in the busting Seaport district with sweeping views of Boston Harbor and downtown Boston, the offices are located close to major transit lines and a quick walk to various restaurants and popular attractions.
- Work with backend engineers and end users to build libraries & CLI tools to empower our machine learning and perception software developers and research scientists.
- Build scalable data pipelines for data mining and analytics.
- Build and manage various workflows to support daily development.
- Provide technical strategy and expertise across the open world mining team and others
- Build algorithms for automating analytics for large autonomous vehicle powered data set
- Build AWS infrastructure to deploy scripts in large scale and view results across multiple teams
- Bachelor's degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Strong Python skills.
- 5+ years professional work experience as a software engineer. (6+ for senior)
- 5+ years experience working with Linux. (6+ for senior)
- 3+ years AWS experience, or equivalent GCP, Azure. (4+ for senior)
- Experience with ETL or large scale data processing
- Experience with scalability
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Expert in one or more object-oriented programming languages - C++, C# or Java
- Experience with deployment using Docker, REST API, CI/CD
- Experience with data warehousing systems(BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake etc).