Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebooks Core Data organization builds low-latency high-reliability data stores, caches, and indexes that power Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, and Oculus. This group of systems serves billions of requests per second. We are evolving these distributed systems to provide strong global consistency guarantees while remaining loosely coupled.
- Systems programming in C++
- Help shape the teams roadmap
- Integrate lessons from recent distributed system research
- Analyze and improve the correctness, efficiency, scalability, and reliability of a group of interacting distributed systems
- Work with infra teams to codesign new consistency primitives for their services
- Work with product teams to align infrastructure capabilities with their needs
- Mentor new team members as the team grows
More Jobs From