We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. Thats why our mission is to build the worlds most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We are looking for a full stack Software Engineer to join Hudls Business Operations Product Team. You will be joining a team that builds and iterates on services to support our internal teams and deliver automated, actionable business insights that help Hudlies better serve our users.
Youll work with technologies like React, C# and ASP.NET MVC, MongoDB, and AWS services, as well as with several core third-party APIs (e.g., Zuora, NetSuite, Salesforce). Example projects include architecting and building a federated customer identification solution to unify our customers across products, or building automated solutions to help our customer success teams manage customer access to products and features.
- Innovative. You thrive in a dynamic problem space where the challenges are varied and the breadth of knowledge is wide.
- Collaborative. You will build positive relationships with co-workers through collaboration and love to both share with and learn from your peers.
- Compassionate. You can empathize with a variety of other roles on our business team to translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
- Inspired. You hate the idea of being a cog in the machineyou want to own your features from initial user research to maintenance.
- Positive. You keep an open mind and get excited by the idea of working with a diverse group of individuals.
- Learn and apply best practices in coding and system design.
- Learn to accurately estimate and dependably deliver features you and your squad commit to.
- Learn to effectively (proactive and at the right level) communicate noteworthy status and availability.
- Own your own features from concept development to production support.
- Code Review on your squad and areas of familiarity.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. Were all about a healthy work-life balance. Well give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. Were lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Well give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure youll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, thats free money. Well match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.