Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of software engineering experience (preferably back-end) in enterprise level SaaS organizations, with a passing for building and innovating at a fast pace
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle of an architecturally complex system
- Experience with agile development methodologies and test-driven development processes
- Highly focused on operational excellence and quality you strive to write clean and well tested code
- You enjoy solving challenging problems, all while having a blast with equally passionate team members
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with others at all levels, effective at working with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, ML Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers to rapidly build, test, and deploy code to create innovative solutions and add value to our customers' experience
- Develop, improve, and maintain microservices relating to Content Recommendation Systems, Machine Learning Infrastructure, CRM, Data Processing & Caching, and more.
- Participating in code reviews, system design reviews, agile ceremonies, bug triage and on-call rotations
- Identify performance bottlenecks and design & implement solutions for them
- Work on critical platform infrastructure surrounding Machine Learning model training and inference
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience
- Must have a strong familiarity with .NET Core / C# or similar object-oriented languages and frameworks
- Familiarity and comfortability developing in cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience developing highly scalable and reliable microservices & REST/GraphQL APIs
- Experience in modern CI/CD pipelines and tooling (Jenkins, Github Actions, Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Python and Jupyter notebooks
- Experience with SQL (e.g., PostgreSQL, Snowflake) and NoSQL technologies (e.g., Redis)
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms and frameworks a big plus (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Azure ML, MLflow, Kubeflow, etc.)
- Experience with agile methodologies and scrum practices (Confluence/Jira a plus)
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.