Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
In this role, you will be expected to drive Epsilons mission to grow our clients' businesses through the transformative application of data. Your key priorities will include but are not limited to:
- Build new features and feature enhancements; contribute to ongoing maintenance
- Contribute to ongoing refinements of our coding style and development processes
- Embrace solid, agile development practices, including test-driven development, infrastructure as code, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Design, create, maintain and optimize a modern web application platform for user interaction, data visualization and workflow management.
- Think quickly, communicate clearly and work collaboratively with product, engineering, QA and operations teams.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
To successfully accelerate and impact the business objectives in this role, you must bring a fresh perspective with prior experience. Qualification requirements and experience include but are not limited to:
- Experience developing using a Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach and knowledge of when/how to test pragmatically.
- Understanding of algorithms, complexity, and data structures.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) principles and ability to leverage applicable design patterns.
- Experience with relational database systems and ability to write efficient SQL queries.
- Familiarity and experience with agile development practices.
- Outstanding communication skills (oral, written and presentation) and strong interpersonal skills.
- High energy level, strong team player and good work ethic.
Education and Experience
- 2 - 3 years of in-depth experience building Single Page Application (SPA) user interfaces using Angular2, React or Vue.js.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- DevOps experience with AWS
- Digital Marketing and Advertising domain knowledge
- Experience creating complex data visualizations
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.