Office Tour Photos
Chewy is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Software Engineering Team based in Boston (MA).T Software Engineer will work with the Customer Service team at Chewy to plan, design, develop and support information systems and solutions which support customer service organizational functions. Responsibilities include scripting and development needed for Oracle Service Cloud integration with Chewy Backoffice and Storefront software, day-to-day troubleshooting of system issues, testing, documenting and configuring systems. This individual will be required to familiar with Agile processes and effectively communicate, think analytically and solve problems.
What You'll Do:
We are looking for a driven individual to take part in our continued roll-out of Oracle Service Cloud. As part of the Customer Service Development team you'll have diverse responsibilities:
- Review assigned service requests and work to provide timely functional and technical support to Oracle Service Cloud users
- Monitor alerts and reports to ensure systems are functioning properly
- Configure and maintain the Oracle Service Cloud application
- Follow established best practices offering repeatable and scalable business processes
- Work with Senior developers and architects to develop customizations in Oracle Service Cloud
- Interact directly with business users to support solution implementation for business needs
- Work independently or as a team member and display the ability to juggle multiple tasks/assignments
- Assist with root cause analysis and provide solutions for production and development issues
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and assist with resolving issues across the organization
- Work with Amazon Web Services to support ongoing implementations and integrations
- Stay current with OSvC, AWS and related fields
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years experience with HTML, CSS, and PHP
- A strong understanding of debugging browser based applications and a history of creative approaches to identifying problems remotely
- A working knowledge of call center/contact center operations and processes including general knowledge of related applications, relational databases, and web technology
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with event-based, and asynchronous coding styles
- A strong affinity for clean, maintainable code that scales well
- Position may require travel
- Experience administering Oracle Service Cloud for large organizations - configurations, workflows, reports, business rules, etc.
- Experience with AWS technologies Lambda, State functions, SNS, SQS, etc.
- Comfort working with multiple remote team members
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From