This position is located in our Lexington, MA headquarters. Software Engineers work collaboratively within the software team and across all engineering functions. The role is responsible for contributing to the design, development and maintenance of software that drives Berkshire Grey's robotic solutions. Due to the nature of our solutions which combine both software and hardware, this is an excellent opportunity for software engineers to experience the physical manifestations of their code beyond the traditional user interface.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- 3+ years experience in software development.
- Programming experience: Python and C++
- Linux experience: Ubuntu
- VCS experience: Git
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or similar field.
- 5+ years experience in software development.
- Experience with robotics and robotic solutions.
- Familiarity with ROS.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Motion Planning.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Web Development, CI Tools, Containers, Configuration Management Tools, NoSQL and/or SQL Databases.
More Jobs From