Do you have a desire to be an integral part of a growing and dynamic team and an emerging leader in their space?
Anaqua helps corporations and law firms turn intellectual property into competitive advantage. Our software platform, ANAQUA, unifies the critical tools, best practice workflows, data, documents and services into one efficient, intelligent environment so our clients operate more efficiently and make better decisions faster. Nearly a million IP professionals in over 150 countries use ANAQUA to manage more than a billion dollars in intellectual assets. Many of the best known brands and most innovative products were conceptualized, evaluated, protected and monetized through the ANAQUA platform.
ideaPoint’s innovation management platform, an Anaqua product, delivers best-in-class software that enables global companies to capitalize on opportunities, accelerate science and innovation, and drive business growth.
Anaqua is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Software Engineer to join the ideaPoint team. The ideal candidate should possess strong software engineering skills along with a passion for building innovative products and great customer experiences through Agile delivery. This role is based in our Boston headquarters and reports to the Director, IdeaPoint Engineering.
For more information on ideaPoint product, please see https://www.anaqua.com/products/ideapoint
- Hands-on full-stack software engineer for platform that includes (but is not limited to) Angular, .NET (C#), Mobile App, SQL Server
- Write high quality, scalable software
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Work closely with Product, QA, and UX on Agile teams
- Strong experience with Angular, .NET (C#), and SQL Server
- Strong experience with software design and development
- Curious about emerging technologies and practices and can quickly learn and jump into new areas
- Plus: Experience with distributed, enterprise-scale software
- Plus: Experience with Xamarin mobile app development
- Plus: Experience with NoSQL
- Motivated by an Agile, fast-paced, global team environment
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions
- Solid verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing web applications
More Jobs From