The Acoustic team is looking for software engineers to join a team focused on building the next generation digital marketing platform using managed services in the AWS environment. Come work alongside some of the best engineers in the business, architecting a highly scalable, multi-tenant, SaaS platform than can send billions of marketing messages per week.
This position is responsible for the development of the Acoustic Campaign platform, a suite of world-class applications that are used by thousands of customers worldwide. The Acoustic Campaign platform is widely regarded as one of the top few marketing platforms in the world. This role is responsible for working with a team responsible for building highly scalable systems which manage our customers’ data consisting of hundreds of millions of contacts and associated attributes. You will research new technologies and architect new solutions that can be leveraged to improve performance and scalability within a cloud environment.
What You'll Do
- Implement new features based on provided technical and user experience design
- Collaborate with developers and other professionals within the organization
- Work with RESTful APIs and other programmatic interfaces
- Perform root cause analysis to efficiently identify and resolve problems
- Able to troubleshoot performance issues and come up with solutions
- Designing and writing test automation scripts
- 4+ years experience using JavaEE
- At least 2 years experience building high volume scalable architectures
- Experience with Spring
- Experience with NoSQL database
- Experiences with AWS Managed service
- Experience developing cloud native applications on the AWS platform
- Experience with build/CI/CD tools-Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Git
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs and micro-services
- Experience writing and executing automated tests
- A team player with experience working in an Agile software development process
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires independent self-direction, excellent time management, strong attention to detail and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
- Extremely proactive and takes ownership for producing positive result
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.