Office Tour Photos
6 River Systems is disrupting a hundred billion dollar industry with a new approach to warehouse automation. Founded in 2015, we have developed a solution built on proprietary AI, mobile robots and cloud-based enterprise software. Our solution is half the cost of traditional automation and 2-3x faster than manual, cart pick operations.
Our culture is built on trust, smarts, and collaboration. As a team, we encourage open discussion about particularly challenging problems. We are as passionate about hiring the right people as we are about building great products.
We want to add software engineers to our team who love to code and prefer to be in a highly collaborative environment. Our team is small, incredibly motivated and big believers in team! Everyone at 6 River brings a unique contribution to the company and its culture. We engage in high-energy exchanges on design, and develop feature functionality quickly and elegantly.
For this role we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience working with key UI/UX technologies for the web
- Knowledge of various web frameworks, especially Angular and React
- Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs
- Strong UI development skills
- Knowledgeable about test driven development (TDD)
- Experience with software design patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience managing state transitions through complex business process logic
- Familiarity with a variety of languages and the interest and flexibility to pick up new ones. Our current cloud technology suite includes Typescript and NodeJS.
- Strong organizational, communication, and planning skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and be challenged on a daily basis
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is a plus.
More Jobs From