Examity is a world leader in online proctoring. Founded in 2013, we work with colleges, universities, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global locations, support hundreds of clients, and proctor millions of exams a year.
Being one of the fastest-growing Edtech companies in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we're able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
The Senior Automation Engineer/Software Development Engineer in Test is responsible to extend and maintain our Automated test suite which includes coverage for front-end, API, and backend jobs. This individual will work closely with product managers UX, engineering, DevOps, and quality assurance teams both in-house and offshore under an agile process.
- Develop automated test suites and testing methodologies to meet our needs with respect to performance, scalability and other goals.
- Build, maintain and enhance a highly functional automated pipeline and develop the reporting with detailed results and solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team of SDETs and Quality Engineers.
- Partner with a team working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Work closely with developers and product managers to provide feedback on new features and functionality.
- Analyze user stories and bugs to identify test scenarios.
- Create, maintain, and execute automated test scenarios/cases.
- Identify and report bugs.
- Perform functional, application, and regression tests, to ensure the products meet design specifications.
- Collaborate in expand the robustness of the automation framework.
- Identify risks, issues, potential defects, and/or defects.
- Solid knowledge of software of QA/testing principals and policies.
- +5 years of QA automation using Selenium with Python.
- Experience in technologies such as: Pytest, TestNG, TestProject.
- Having worked in a SaaS product delivering in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Solid knowledge of Page Object framework.
- Experience with code repository(s), Git knowledge is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery (Jenkins, or related technologies)
- Experience automating REST API tests.
- Solid knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with JIRA or another ticketing system.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for work visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for BCBS Health Saver Plan and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, and a flexible work schedule.
You can't spell Examity without "team." Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We're always looking to grow our family, so if you're interested in joining us, please don't hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.