Helping careers take flight. Reshaping an industry. Enable you career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
Our global team creates technology solutions that the insurance world has never seen - but really needs. With offices around the globe, our inclusive, innovative teams collaborate to continuously evolve our product offering that world class P&C Insurers build their core systems on Billing, Claims, Policy, Insights, Reinsurance and more. The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do.
Duck Creek is proud to be a Remote-First employer, empowering our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home or on a hybrid schedule. Our remote-first environment fosters inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location. We support our employees in making a decision that allows them to be the most productive they can be both at work and at home.
If working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving company that is transforming one of the worlds oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation and open exchange sounds exciting, let us know. We are excited for your career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Manages all Operating Group, senior client buyer and functional owner relationships for the designated solution
- Drives the necessary sign-off of the solution with proper input from the Operating Groups on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences (see service group rules/process and escalation approach for specifics)
- Manages the sales team, Subject Matter Experts required during the sales process and the communication/ collaboration with the delivery organization(s)
- Collaborates with the Operating Groups to provide input to Terms and Conditions and in some cases accountable for specific contractual terms and conditions
- Identifies leadership contacts for service transition and operations and ensuring appropriate solution plan transition for closed deals
- Interfaces with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shapes services, collaborates on clear solution assumptions, determines appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Interfaces with the SI Partners to collaborate on the overall solution deliverables
- Understands and translates buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Prepares the estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan
- Understands and clearly defines the input required to create cost estimates; Prepares the cost model estimates working with delivery organization(s) and Solution Management (if applicable) to deliver the defined scope of services
- Collaborates as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Duck Creek groups
- Aligns final solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
WHAT YOUVE DONE:
- Bachelors degree, or higher education level, or its foreign equivalent, required, preferably in area with technical emphasis
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience, including delivery experience covering planning and mobilization
- Experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, third-party systems)
- Experience with implementation of Duck Creek Example Platform solutions for Policy Administration and/or Billing is a plus
- Experience delivering Enterprise, Commercial, off-the-shelf software to a large customer base
- Solution experience covering estimating, configuration, costing, sourcing and client interfacing/selling (RFI/RFP, Orals/Workshops)
- Policy Administration System experience. Additional Billing and Claims System experience preferred.
- Property & Casualty Policy Administration experience
- Experience framing technical solutions for P&C insurance providers
- Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle for P&C insurance software
- Travel: 50-75%
- Work Authorization: Legally authorized to work in the country of the job location.
- Physical: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Our global company celebrates & leverages the differences each employee brings to the table. Our success is a direct result of an inclusive culture where opportunities to learn from one another occur regardless of title, seniority or background. This collaborative and team-oriented approach is at the core of how we operate and continuously improve our products, services and systems. As such, Duck Creek is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants - to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital, military, or any other protected status.
Duck Creek Technologies does not accept nor will we pay a fee for any hires resulting from unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.