Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is looking for a Social Media Specialist to support our evolution towards a best-in-class social experience. Working for the Director of Digital Experience, you will be our hands-on social marketing expert, responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to promote our products, build brand awareness, and generate innovative and effective digital experiences that drive engagement.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a fast-paced corporate communications or agency environment and embrace the opportunity to be part of a growing team. They will have experience working with a senior leader to execute on defined strategies that meet business needs and take advantage of market opportunities. They will have been directly responsible for social media content creation for multiple channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) and developing and managing social media editorial calendars. They will possess the creativity, flexibility and the project management capabilities necessary to play a central role on the Corporate Brand and Creative team.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media tactics
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Manage social media editorial calendar
- Measure the success of and provide in-depth analysis for organic social campaigns and make recommendations for optimization
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Analyze traffic/keywords data to inform social tactics decisions (for example, monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization)
- Collaborate with Paid Media team to ensure organic and paid efforts are complimentary
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams to ensure goals and objectives are met
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Monitor social media marketing innovations and competitors tactics, and make recommendations for ongoing program iteration and improvement
What you'll need:
- 2+ years-experience running social media campaigns, B2B marketing role
- Proficiency (best-practice and technical use) with Facebook. Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Proficiency with social media execution tools, such as Hootsuite
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights and Google Analytics.
- Solid understanding of search engines and keywords as they relate to social media
- Experience with audience and buyer persona research
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Campaign management, measurement, optimization and reporting in your DNA
- Passion for knowledge of marketing technologies and the search industry
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally within Marketing team
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- BA preferred
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.