At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability, and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual - we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
ZoomInfo is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to elevate our overall social media strategy by creating and managing a robust editorial calendar, writing and editing posts, managing all organic and paid social media activities for growth, engagement, and brand awareness, and regularly monitoring social media performance.
The Social Media Manager will help ZoomInfo hit critical KPIs for social media followers, engagement, and overall brand awareness.
- Drive social media strategy for ZoomInfo across all major platforms
- Stay up to date with social best practices, competitor activity, and category trends
- Create and manage an editorial calendar for ZoomInfo social properties
- Write and edit social media posts and identify appropriate hashtags to expand reach
- Ensure a consistent tone/brand voice across all channels
- Work with Creative team to enhance visual storytelling
- Brainstorm new social media programs and campaigns with various stakeholders (editorial, campaigns, communications, product marketing, customer marketing, demand gen, etc)
- Define platform-specific strategies to ensure success
- Create audience-specific strategies to grow and engage key personas
- Manage social media budget to drive engagement, community growth, and brand awareness across channels and segments
- Increase engagement and community size across all social media channels
- Produce regular social media performance reports highlighting macro trends and calling out specific posts that performed well or poorly
- Own and maintain profile page strategy across all social channels
- Investigate and recommend additional software tools to support growth
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional experience working on or managing robust social media programs
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong understanding of organic and paid social media best practices
- Experience using a social media platform, Sprout preferred
- Demonstrated experience running social media advertising programs to drive community growth and engagement
- Strategic thinker with the tactical skills to execute on ideas
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to turn projects around quickly
- Growth mindset with a willingness to receive and provide feedback to improve copy, social strategy, and performance
- Well-organized with excellent planning and project management skills; Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Team-oriented disposition and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate and own cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change
- BA/BS in English, Marketing, a related discipline, or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From