As an SMB Account Executive, you will play an integral role in Ordegrooves continued growth strategy by managing a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced prospects to identify, engage, and develop new relationships with SMB merchants. You will be introducing our Relationship Commerce Platform to new prospect accounts within specific industry verticals and will be responsible for the entire sales cycle -- from qualification to demo to guiding the buying process to close -- with minimal support, all while managing a high number of prospective customers. We are looking for high-energy, motivated Account Executives who have an existing knowledge of SaaS, eCommerce and direct B2B sales, with an emphasis on new business acquisition.
- Build Ordergrooves SMB client base with a focus on new customer acquisition.
- Generate and manage a book of business through outbound prospecting as well as inbound prospects.
- Experience running sales cycles in their entirety -- including positioning, presenting and /demoing the product, and closing sales within specified timeframes.
- Become a product expert who focuses on closing opportunities within short sales cycles.
- Identify each clients unique needs and cultivate effective sales strategies and proposals.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Proactively manage your pipeline in our CRM (Salesforce) and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- 2+ years of closing experience, ideally within Saas/eCommerce
- Demonstrated track record of quota achievement
- Experience in fast paced and high growth companies
- Excellent sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
- Excellent work ethic, high energy, results-motivated, and a team player
- Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- Raised $50M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world and an office in NYC that allows for in-person meet-ups if desired
- Hundreds of customers including Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, Petsmart, Walmart, LOreal, Unilever, Peets Coffee, KIND, Love Wellness, and Tula
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!