: Small Business Expand Account Executive
Office Tour Photos
What’s it like to work at Quick Base? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quick Base employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work, we have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quick Base combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quick Base is for you!
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are not only the key to our success, but also to our customers’ success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive Sales excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
The Account Executive is responsible for working with Quick Base existing customers to help them find new ways to use the platform and expose Quick Base to more people within their organizations. The Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue growth in a territory/book of business. An in-depth working knowledge of the product is an attribute found in the most successful sales reps and a job requirement. The team uses a consultative sales approach that works to align a customer’s need with the product capability.
- The Account Executive will deliver sales results, provide high quality customer interactions, and effectively manage sales opportunities primarily made through inbound telephone sales activities
- Manage a book of roughly 500 accounts and inbound leads including upgrades, renewals, cross sells, etc in the Quick Base small business segment (1 to 99 employees).
- Follow-up on marketing and partner generated leads for a particular geography based on lead scoring
- Work collaboratively with a virtual team including Lead Development Reps, Customer Solution Engineers, Customer Care & 3rd party Solution Providers to support the customer.
- Actively defend and renew existing business subscriptions
- Understand product and set appropriate expectations with the customer
- Actively make sales calls, manage a pipeline of opportunities and leads and achieve KPIs that drive business results.
- Align sales presentations/ demonstrations with customer needs
- Identify and understand the customer's business requirements/ problems and recommend Quick Base as appropriate
- Responsible for creating and executing prospecting campaigns to create demand within their book of business.
- 1-2+ years of technology/software sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to solution sell
- Eager to learn and have a passion for technology
- Meeting or exceeding current quotas
- High performer with a commitment to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to demonstrate deep understanding and provide examples of how you have managed a sales pipeline efficiently and effectively
- Ability to ask the questions relevant to that prospect to uncover needs and qualify opportunities
- Experience actively managing and cultivating a sales pipeline, including multiple opportunities at various stages, including cross-sell, up-sell, renewals and new business
- Ability to identify and address the prospect’s needs and/or connect the prospect with the appropriate resource to meet their needs
- Technical acumen: can learn to demonstrate a moderately technical product to prospects
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a sales methodology in customer engagements, for example Sandler, preferred.
- BA or BS preferred
More Jobs From