Office Tour Photos
The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is hiring a Site Reliability Engineer to build out and optimize our infrastructure in Azure in order to deliver reliable, high-performing, scalable software to our global customer base. The ideal candidate would be excited to be an early member of the SRE team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about heavily influencing our SRE roadmap and excited to roll up their sleeves and be scrappy.
- Collaborate with others to define and execute on our SRE vision
- Continuously improve our process for detecting, responding to, and learning from production incidents
- Provide visibility into availability and performance metrics
- Reclaim Engineering time by substituting traditionally laborious human tasks with the automation of infrastructure, configuration, and delivery
- Optimize tools and processes
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If youve got all the below skills, drop what youre doing right now and reach out. If youve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- General knowledge of the prominent tools in this space and how to select tools that help achieve our goals
- Strong knowledge of at least one modern scripting language
- A passion and habit for measuring key data points
- Experience with a SaaS application hosted in the cloud
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.