The Site Operations Associate will join a team of eCommerce experts responsible for delivering innovative solutions to create a best-in-class online shopping experience for consumers. You will play an active role in the operational execution of creating, updating and maintaining product, taxonomy/category, and general site content (e.g., landing pages, images, text) across our site properties. The ideal candidate will help execute a variety of eCommerce requests coming from multiple channels of the business in a timely and effective manner.
Upon coming on board you can expect to:
- Work with internal databases and content management systems (CMS) to create, maintain and edit product, brand, category and other relevant content on shoes.com.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions to an array of operational challenges by debugging and using other appropriate web technologies.
- Work alongside with the Merchandising and Product Catalog Operations teams to update product categorization, size charts, pricing, and other product information.
- Assist with updating onsite search business rules and site navigation links to help improve customer engagement and experience.
- Work with the Site Operations team to identify and reduce process or system inefficiencies.
- Provide ongoing support and testing of existing content and identify any gaps.
- Actively seek the site for bugs, typos and optimization opportunities.
- Implement and execute best industry practices, processes and procedures.
This role may be for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years in an ecommerce site operations role or relevant experience.
- Proficiency with SQL queries to retrieve, analyze and report data.
- Experience creating and editing content in a CMS tool (dotCMS and Shopify a plus).
- Solid understanding of ecommerce site merchandising and navigation best practices.
- Advanced MS Office (Access, Excel) expertise.
- Working knowledge of HTML and web languages.
- Experience with JIRA software and ticket tracking systems a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate to stakeholders at all levels
- Curiosity and passion to improve processes and learn new tools
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage independent timelines and weekly/monthly tasks.
You'll want to work at shoes.com because:
Formerly Shoebuy.com, shoes.com is a leading online destination for top styles from the best brands, at great prices. Offering more than a million products from over 800 brands, shoes.com is the one-stop shop for the latest in footwear, clothing, and accessories. Whether customers are looking for the hottest fashion trends or hard-to-find sizes, shoes.com has shoppers covered—from toe to head.
Established in 2000, shoes.com is headquartered in Boston, MA. In 2016 the company was acquired by Jet.com ─ a next-generation ecommerce marketplace dedicated to saving shoppers more money. The synergy of this acquisition is creating record growth and expansion of the shoes.com brand. Learn more at shoes.com, and stay connected on social media – visit our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram (@shoesdotcom), Twitter (@shoesdotcom), and Pinterest. Plus, download our app. Shoes.com is shopping made easy!